GRACE SCHOLARS, INC.
Questions? Contact Cynthia Launay-Fallasse, Director of Advancement, email@example.com, 770-461-2202 ext. 453.
Thank you for “GRACE-ing” students with a MERCY Catholic education!
I want to give the gift of a Catholic/Mercy education. What are the steps to contributing to GRACE?
There are (4) easy steps to follow in order to contribute to GRACE. Watch this short video at https://vimeo.com/359813196
Step 1: Complete the GRACE pre-registration form at www.gracescholars.org Need a paper form? firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch the website for updated pre-registration information.
Step 2: GRACE applies for tax credits with the Georgia Department of Revenue (DOR) in January on the first business day of the year.
Step 3: DOR sends approval letter to the donor in late January and GRACE also notifies donor by email.
Step 4: Make payment to GRACE within 60 days of DOR approval. Deadline around mid-March each year.
- What is GRACE?
- How much can I contribute?
- We file jointly. I do not think that we can do the full $2,500. Do we have to contribute the maximum allowable limit based on my tax filing status?
- How does a tax credit differ from a deduction?
- Can I claim the amount donated to GRACE as a charitable contribution on my federal tax return?
- Why must I get approval from the State?
- Who qualifies to receive a GRACE Scholarship?