A History of Generosity
Our Lady of Mercy Catholic High School is the vibrant Catholic school we see today due in large part to the generosity of many. The superior faculty and staff, outstanding facilities, and numerous resources are the hallmark of the Mercy experience are made possible through the financial investment of those in the Mercy community and beyond.
Making an Impact
Financial gifts from our supporters make a tremendous difference in the lives of of our students through:
- Enhancing Mercy’s outstanding academic, fine arts, and athletic programs
- Enriching our campus ministry programs for the formation of the entire child: mind, body, and spirit
- Supporting tuition assistance for families who value Catholic Education
- Investing in professional development for the continued growth of our faculty
How You Can Help
Our goal is to give students the opportunity to grow both academically and spiritually while discovering their God-given talents. Your faithfulness allows us to accomplish this mission. Your generosity builds up our school. Your commitment makes Mercy the best high school for our students, now and for generations to come.
There are numerous ways you can contribute financially to Our Lady of Mercy, such as:
- Participating in the Mercy Annual Fund
- Supporting GRACE Scholars
- Participating in Mercy fundraisers
- Shopping at stores that give a percentage of purchases back to Mercy
- Advertising in our yearbook and printed programs