The Mercy Tennis Program is an extension of the school's mission to educate and develop the mind, body, and soul of each student-athlete. The program focuses on teaching fundamentals, match strategy, and purpose-driven practices to maximize on-court success.
The expectations and commitment for each tennis team member includes:
1. Success in academics.
2. Modeling of Christian conduct at all times, including having a positive attitude every day.
3. Proper preparation for each practice and each match.
4. Maximum effort at every practice and in each match.
5. Proper care of self, including adequate nutrition, rest, etc.
6. Fulfilling the role as a supportive teammate.