- Students will gain a functional understanding of the nature and operation of technology.
- Students will develop intellectually by becoming problem solvers and creative thinkers.
- Students will develop the ability to use computer technology as a resource tool for effective communication.
- Students will develop an understanding of ethical behavior as it applies technology.
- Students will become independent learners by reading for understanding.
- To provide a learning environment that fosters collaboration and initiative.
- To provide an environment that allows student centered learning.
- To provide skills that are practical and applicable to today's society.