Mercy's students, staff, and faculty have established a tradition of academic excellence.
Our Lady of Mercy offers:
- A challenging, college-preparatory curriculum
- Advanced Placement (AP) classes are offered in the following subjects: U.S. History, Calculus, Chemistry, English, Economics, French, Government, Physics, Statistics , Art, and World History
- Honors classes are offered in the following core subjects: English, Math, and Science
- Four years of Theology, Math, Science, English and Social Studies required
OLM is fully accredited through District-Wide Accreditation of The Office of Catholic Schools. Each school maintains full accreditation through AdvancED (the parent company of SACS – Southern Association of Colleges and Schools).
Class of 2016 Statistics:
- Number of graduates: 84
- Total number of college acceptances: 414
- Total scholarship amount received: $12.2 Million (not including HOPE Scholarship funds)
- Graduates signed to play college athletics or received Fine Arts scholarships: 17
- Graduate who was a Gates Millennium Scholar: 1
- Sampling of colleges, universities, and academies to which 2016 graduates were accepted:
UGA, Georgia Tech, Loyola, Morehouse, Fordham, Texas A & M, Savannah College of Art and Design, Vanderbilt, Saint Louis University, Notre Dame, Brandeis University, James Madison, Xavier, Marquette University, Brown University, The Catholic University or America